helping your small business succeed
Affordably helping small business owners with the necessary support they need to do their own bookkeeping, including training, 15-minute ask-a-bookkeeper sessions, bookkeeping deadline notification system, and more.
What is the Bookkeeping Support network?
The Bookkeeping Support Network (BSN) allows everyday business owners to get access to Certified Professional Bookkeepers for training, questions and advice while learning to doing their own books.
The Bookkeeping Support Network is for you if:
- You are not ready to commit to a full-time bookkeeper, then we affordably offer this service to enable you to succeed in your bookkeeping without hiring a professional.
- You want thorough education and a walk through of getting started or getting organized
- If you are done with paying taxes and want to find out how to save money
Launching March 1, 2022!
Sign up today!
What is included in the network?
Once you join the bookkeeping support network, then here are some of the features you will have available to you.
- Six Learning Labs on the most critical topics to small self employed business owners.
- Small coaching groups to enhance your learning experience.
- Access to two seasoned and professional bookkeepers to coach you through your journey.
- Opportunity for you to ask individual questions and learn specific to your own business during the Learning Labs.
- Included all courses on our website to support your learning.
- 25% off our “On the Money Bookkeeping Checklist“, which is a personalized look at what you have done throughout the year, recommendations on what to do better, showing you mistakes that you made.
- 25% off all any live trainings for one year.
- Enrolment to our deadlines notification system. Be alerted with reminders whenever you should be doing things with your company.
- Access to the “15-minute Ask“. You can call us with your “just 15-minute questions”. A professional bookkeeper will assist you. You get one question directly per month for free, and a reduced rate to any further time with us. Our regular rate is $85/hour and you get our time at $60/hour, billed in 15-minute increments.
Your committment is for a series of 6 Learning Labs that go over 3 months.
Each Learning Lab will last 2 hours and will consist of both an educational piece and then a hands on workshop specific to your business.
Sign up now
Sign up for the membership that will change your bookkeeping life!
Upcoming Classes in the Bsn
It’s Tax Time!
What should you do to properly prepare for your tax person?
Friday, Mar 11 – 9:00am MST
How do vehicle expenses work and how should you write them off?
Friday, mar 25 – 9:00am mst
Starting a Business
If you are new to business, find out how to start it and the actions you need to take. This is also good for people in business to learn the steps you should have taken. Applies at all stages of business.
Friday, apr 8 – 9:00am mst
Running Your Business
If you don’t want to be a bookkeeper, then what is really important for you to do and what is important for you to know?
Friday, apr 22 – 9:00am MST
Let’s Look at Bookkeeping Technology
Let’s explore the different technologies. Which program should you choose and why would you choose it?
Friday, may 6 – 9:00am MST
Canada Revenue Agency, Compliance vs. Collections
What happens when you are behind or you owe CRA some money? Let’s take a look at what actions they may take.
thurs, may 19 – 9:00am mst
Here are some questions that have been asked by interested students. If you are wishing to know more information, please go to our contact page and we will get back to you with help as soon as possible.
Do I get to connect with other business owners in the network?
Yes. The BSN (Bookkeeping Support) sessions are held live. They include opportunity to ask questions and hear the challenges of other small business owners.
How do I see the training I can get a discount on?
Once you become a member, we will give you a code that will be available for you to use as long as you are a member.
Do people generally join the network before getting bookkeeping services?
The point of the network is usually for you to do your own bookkeeping. Owners could join it just so that they understand how to be better at the “business side” of their business.
Who is right for the bookkeeping support network?
If you are a small business owner or doing your own bookkeeping, then the BSN is for you!
DON'T TOUCH THIS ONE!!!
THIS DIV IS MEANT TO BE THE FIRST ONE THAT ISN’T DISPLAYED SO THE FIRST ELEMENT IS CLOSED. DO NOT MAKE ANY CHANGES TO THIS DIV.
How do I join the bookkeeping support network?
Simple! Just click on the link above that says “Yes! Enroll me now“
Why would I join the network?
There are all kinds of reasons, but we think there are 2 which make the most sense.
1. To help you do the right things so that you no longer fear CRA or you are able to pay less tax
2. To have someone that “has your back” and is willing to teach you the little things you need to learn.
Do your bookkeepers specialize in anything?
There is over 50 years of combined experience, so we have “seen it and done it” with most businesses. Specialty area? Not really. We are just really good at navigating books no matter what you do. If we don’t know, then we know where to go for help.
How quickly can I get bookkeeping services?
Some people ask us to do their bookkeeping. For doing your bookkeeping, we only take select customers on. We need to always be in the loop in order to teach, but we take only clients that are willing to work with us.
For the rest, we want to help you find the best solution for you, whether that is doing it yourself or just figuring out how to find the best accounting support team.